Wednesday, April 25, 2018

[instiz] 100 CURRENT IDOLS CHOOSE WHICH MALE IDOL HAS THE HANDSOMEST FACE





1. BTS V
2. ASTRO Cha Eunwoo
3. Seventeen Vernon
4. Nu'est Ren
5. Winner Kim Jinwoo - Seventeen Jeonghan

The idols who participated include Got 7, Nu'est W, Red Velvet, Rainz, Monsta X, BTS, Black Pink, BtoB, Super Junior, AKMU, Winner, GFriend, Oh My Girl, Winner, Tayeon, TWICE, Fromise 9, EXID, JBJ, TRCNG, etc. They were 21 teams in total







(more pics at source)

post response: +93
original post: here

1. Tae Tae is too handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Wow, there is seriously a shift of generation... I just thought that it was gonna be TOP when I clicked in this post

3. V must be really handsome ㅠㅠ

4. Tae Tae is the best

5. I can totally feel the shift in generation ㅋㅋㅋ I thought "it must be TOP", but then I got this fairy~

6. Tae Tae is too handsome

7. Tae-yah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're so handsome that every time I see your T-zone, I gasp ㅠㅠㅠ

8. Taehyung is not human ㅠㅠ

9. Wow, he got acknowledged by idols ㅜㅜ Seriously, if I was an idol I would dash towards Taehyung every time I see him ㅠㅠ

10. Seriously handsome


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com