Friday, February 23, 2018

[enter-talk] KIDS, WRITE DOWN THE MOMENTS WHEN YOUR BIAS MADE YOU CRY

For me, my bias is Exo and they have a side track called 'What U do?' and at the last part, Baekhyun has a line where he sings "I love you, I love you" and I cried when listening to thatㅋㅋㅋ seriously, my tears were just flowing out. Have you guys had similar experience?


post response:

[+63][-14]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 23:26 신고하기
When my bias was trying to clean up the trending tweets...I was seriously too sad. I can't explain it. I just cried out loud  (T/N: talking about this)
154
15

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 22:11 신고하기
I cried when I listened to my bias' official fan song
149
18
(Lyrics to BTS' 2! 3!)
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 23:03 신고하기
When he received the Daesang, he was trying to cover his tears and when he cried out for the first time during the last Wings tour because he couldn't hold it in anymore... also during the last Wings tour, he was crying and said that he wishes to only smile from now on, I cried again
137
19

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 23:24 신고하기
It was when I heard their fan song. It wasn't like the other singers who would say 'I love you, thank you" and things like that but instead, they told us to forget. I could feel how hard they have had it all this time
49
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 01:25 신고하기
Seriously, he never cried in front of the fans and only showed his smile but during the last concert, he cried in front of his parents while bowing down. At that time, it was my first time seeing him being so vulnerable. Also, during that concert, when it ended, there were so many people attacking them on Twitter. I cried again when I watched their VCR at their concert at their 1 year anniversary, etc... There were so many moments that I can't write them all. Every time there was a controversy with my bias, he pretended like he didn't know anything and it's like he's indirectly trying to comfort us. Seeing this makes me feel even more sorry
47
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com