Sunday, February 18, 2018

[enter-talk] IDOL WHO KATALKED A JAPANESE UNDERAGE FAN TO COME TO HIS HOTELㅋㅋㅋ

RoXX KimXX
XMiX XMinX
XXOh XXHak

He sent a katalk to a Japanese fan who's still a minor telling her to come to his hotel next time he goes in vacation to Japanㅎㅎ
He used his own Twitter account to like that Japanese kid's stuff more than twiceㅎㅎ
The Japanese fan started Katalking with Kim XX and posted her katalks on her IG story
All her fansites closed down
It's my first time hearing about this male idol, but he's seriously so problematicㅠㅠ
The Japanese fan is all hush hush and jokes around Kim XX too... I just hope he quits his group ㅠㅠ ~~
He also appeared on Mix9...

t/n: For ease, guy = A, fan = F, sorry our Japanese is limited so we'll translate as much as we can :s


A: ㅎㅎㅎHonoka<3 This is really a secretㅠㅠㅠ
F: Oppaㅠㅠ I'm dying
A: ㅋㅋㅋㅋHow come!!!ㅎㅎㅎ I wanna meet you
F: Me tooㅠㅠAhhh
F: ㅠㅠㅠ It's my first time contacting someone like that, I'm scared I might be caughtㅠㅠ



F: I can't trust you...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
A: *pic*
F: Eeeeehhhh


A: At Haneda airport with Honoka (Nanbungurai?)
F: Yes~~~ 1 hour?? Aahh, my house is far so I'm always staying at the hotel
A:ㅠㅠㅠㅠSorryㅠㅠㅠNext time, when I go take vacation in Japan, let's stay at the hotel togetherㅎㅎ
A: Hul.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠOppaㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ


F: Oppa!!!!!is cuterㅠㅠ
A: ㅎㅎㅎㅋㅋㅋHonoka is quite cute and pretty, and sometimes sexy too, super kawaii, you're mine



"Even though you can't pay now, we can meet in the night next time, so this is the best <3 We can even hug all we wantㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIs this a dream?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"






post response:
[+257][-2]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.18 19:02 신고하기
This one tops everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
72
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.18 23:47 신고하기
I'm one of the few fans they have ㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck, Romeo tried their best to survive and went all the way to Mix9 clenching their teeth and suffered all the way there. but he decided to throw away all the hard work of the other members, I wonder what the fans think. This is so frustrating and disappointing
70
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.18 22:06 신고하기
That's how he writesㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I won't be able to believe any male idols anymore
59
1
"Juliet~ Wow it's already our 1000 days today>< 50 days, 100 days, 1 year, 500 days, 2 years... And 1000 days TT TT It's today, I realized how fast time passed byㅎㅎ A lot of things that happened, but I want to thank you for being beside us for all this time, I'm thankful and I love you <3 Our Juliets are all there! No matter what Romeo does and no matter where we go, I feel like we'll be able to enjoy ourselves and work hard because you're always supporting us and giving us love ㅎㅁㅎ No matter what happens from now! I will always smile brightly @w@ Because Juliets are by our sides <3 <3 When it gets hot, when it gets cold, when it rains, when it snows, thank you guys for waiting for us TT^TT Once again! Romeo <3 Juliet's 1000th day<3 Congrats to us and thank you, we love you <3 <3 Let's see each other often from now on >< We'll succeed for sure and I'll become someone you're not ashamed of <3 That's all for today....bye~ <3<3<3" 
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.19 00:24 신고하기
I can feel how disgusting the celebrities world isㅋ
47
0

ㅇㄹ |2018.02.19 00:40 신고하기
Those are the kids who copied on Last Romeo's concept when they debuted. If you're wondering what plagiarism issue this was, go take a look on other blogs or on Pann. Their clarification was that Infinite are their role models and they kept media playing alongside Infinite
40
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com