Thursday, December 29, 2016

[enter-talk] RESPONSES ABOUT WOOSHIN AND SOMI ON FACEBOOK


1. I don't think it was sexual molestation. Plus, it was a public video, they probably released it after watching it several times to make sure there was no issue with it? Even Somi said that it was none of that, but people are still saying that it's just because she doesn't want to make a big deal out of it, how would you know?

2. Even though it's not about my bias, this is going too far. Who would touch someone inappropriately in public, plus it wasn't even touching inappropriately it just looked like he touched her and Somi didn't even look shocked or anything. Of course if he was my bias I would want to shield him, but even as another group's fan we find that people are going way too overboard with this issue. People are seriously so weird, they keep releasing those types of posts. The guy is so pitiful


People are all accusing him of flattening her necktie, I seriously didn't see what "flattening" they were referring too. And it was a public video on top of it, who would be crazy enough as an idol to molest someone like that. Seriously Wooshin must be so hurt. People were swearing at him on the Up10tion V app that he touched her and that he was a sexual molester without any proofs. Those words were kinda wrong. Of course, that's just my opinion but I was feeling bad for him seeing those comments. My point is I think that both Somi and Wooshin are good people


1. If you wanna shield Up10tion you'll just get sworn at. They can't do anything it's so sad

post response:
[+168][-31]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.28 23:24 신고하기
At first I went Huh? What? Did he touch her? But it's a public video, he's not going to do it right? But why would he put his hand in that direction? I watched the video in detail and her necktie was originally crumpled and he could've wanted to give her a high five, as you can see there are a lot of misunderstanding you can draw from this video but I don't think he did it with evil intentions. I think that Up10tion fans are trying to shame Somi for that, on Twitter they were all tweeting "no chest" and it even became trending...It's just a shame seeing them passing the blame to one another like that
83
18

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.28 22:34 신고하기
I know that Wooshin was at fault but I don't think it was intentional
81
99

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.29 09:19 신고하기
The facebook comments are all swearing at the guy though? Did you pick the comments to make a fuss?
57
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.29 10:56 신고하기
? What I saw on Facebook were only people defending Somi and they had more than 1000 upvotes
16
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.29 18:02 신고하기
Whether Wooshin did it or not, Somi must be so ashamed of thisㅋㅋ.... The whole country is talking about whether her chest was touched or not..
10
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.29 07:56 신고하기
I seriously don't know whether he touched her or not either
8
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com