Friday, April 28, 2017

[instiz] TRAINEE WHO IS MANAGING HIS SCREEN TIME ON PRODUCE 101


In the first episode, they were taking a break from the recording, and the production team decided to put on "Pick me". The judges and the trainees were all dancing on their seats

*I'm gonna make my own screen time*
When the 100 trainees were all sitting down, he went up on stage alone and started dancing, he's totally ambitious.. .


Everyone knows how hard it is to get a bit of screen time on Produce101, but by dancing in the first episode, he appeared for a total of 2 seconds and was named the "pick me guy"


On the second episode, they were having a vocal lesson and he was the first one who rose his hand and asked help from Lee Seokhoon for his singing


"Hyungsub-ah, hyung will be honest with you, you have no potential in singing"


He got a maenboong after hearing he has no talent in singing...
He even said in an interview that even if he practices hard, he's worried that he won't get any better


But he fixed his mentality and started practicing
and some days later, it was the day of the appraisal


"I already said it, that he's someone who has not a single talent in singing"


"Oh? He practiced"


Boa: He's singing?
Lee Seokhoon: I'm having goosebumps
Kwon Jaeseung: Oh this is a total reversal?
Lee Seokhoon: He's a reversal
Lee Seokhoon: This kid just smacked me behind the head

He was able to shoot from D rank to A rank, it was a daebak victory

In episode 3, they were doing a group appraisal and he pulled a fair share of the weight on him so they won the group mission.



post response: +21
original post: here

1. Let's debut Hyungsub-ah, I'll take you there

2. His hardworking self is so pretty to look atㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. His hardworking side is seriously prettyㅠㅠ When he got told that he was talentless, he must've felt so frustrated, but he wanted to prove them wrong until the end, he's quite cool

4. Our Hyungsubㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so kind and his past is clear and clean, please vote for him everyone

5. Personally, he's the one I relate to the most in the show ㅜㅜ 

6. Wow he's seriously so ardent

7. Hyungsubie, you're my pick please debutㅠㅠ I like how his image completely changed on stage

8. But his singing is still lacking..

9. When I look at the other trainees, they were all crying, so it was nice to see him not cry and continue to work hard. His singing is still a bit lacking, so I wish he improvesㅎㅎ 

10. Today in the Mcountdown stage, I couldn't even see him, he practiced so hard for that dance, let's debutㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com