Monday, January 16, 2017

[instiz] UM JUNGHWA AND GAIN WHO WERE GOING HAM ON STAGE JUST NOW

Nowadays, the news about celebrities on Nate are always filled with hate commentsㅠㅠ







The responses are divided between "it looks like an American stage so it's cool" vs "it's too irrational for our country"ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I liked their stage though

post response: +12
original post: here

1. Where can you watch this stage?
> If you type in Youtube 'Golden Disk Um Junghwa', it will pop out

2. I find them way prettier than the other ones who wear short uniforms and pretend like they don't know what they are doing
> Saameeee

3. I find this so-so...

4. I really really really really really liked it. I like sexy and cool stages like these

5. Personally, it's not a concept that I like but it fits these two people

6. It fits them so well that I have nothing to say

7. They looked sexy, I liked it

8. Too cool

9. I jjang like concepts like these..ㅜㅜ these two were so pretty....ㅜㅜ Gain, I love you ㅜㅜ

10. It's fine... totally...

Watch it here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com