Monday, January 9, 2017

[instiz] EVEN THOUGH HE'S STILL A ROOKIE IDOL, HIS FILMOGRAPHY IS AMAZING


2009 - Queen Seondeok
2010 - Three brothers
2011 - Can you hear my heart?
2011 - Heaven's garden
2012 - To the beautiful you
2012 - The innocent man
2013 - Queen's classroom
2015 - Hwajung
2016 - Signal

It's the child actor, also member of SF9 Chanhee


























even though I want to call him oppa, he's a 00'er...

post response: +11

original post: here

1. I want to see him act more than being an idolㅠㅠㅠ... Imagine when he grows up..

2. I fell for him when he was in signal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. I felt that this kid would hit big after seeing him on Signalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. Why did he debut as a singer

5. Hul what the hell.. He's a singer??? He left me such a deep impression on Signal

6. He grew up so big already....??! Wow time flies...

7. His life drama was signalㅏㅜㅜㅠㅠ 

8. Hul that baby in Queen's classroom...

9. Hul I thought for sure that he would be an oppa when I saw him on Signal...But he's a dongsaeng...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com