Monday, January 9, 2017

[instiz] CRINGEY THINGS IN US, KOREA AND JAPAN


US: dance movies ㅋㅋ They act like they're some world prodigy when it comes to dancing
Whenever they're about to dance, the protagonist always has that vulgar expression to him as he goes "Shall we dance?" with a smirk on his face
The people around all react like "oh~they're dancing" and pretends to groove along and appreciate their dance
And at the last dance, everyone just follows along and the protagonist looks as cocky as ever


Korea: Hiphopㅋㅋㅋ
People used to live peacefully in their home but all of a sudden, felt like they wanted to get humiliated and started to pretend like they're black people born in the US
No one is even disturbing them, but they make a fury out of everything and go "My haters~~listen well!!!"
The truth is that no one actually know who those people are


Japan: I don't know how I should explain this, but those guys with a shaggy cut pretending to be some manga protagonist
With that female protagonist's whiny voice that's so tiring to listen to and that bubbly environment

post response:+2

original post: here

1. Hip hopㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. My Ouran highschoolㅠㅠ  They really should keep a manga a mangaㅠㅠ 

3. Whenever I watch Japanese dramas seriously... My hands curled automatically

4. Ah hul I thought I was the only one thinking like this about dance moviesㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Even though the movie is supposed to be fun I get so embarrassed by it that I can't watch itㅋㅌㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌ 

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄴㄱㄱㄴㅋㅋㅋ pretending to be black people

6. Ah I agree with Hip hopㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The gestures they make is so cringe

7. I really enjoyed Ouran's animeㅠㅠ  But the drama was hard to watch..

8. The Japanese one is unexpectedly funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I seriously agree with the hip hop one, they all go to school and they all play games like everyone else, but all of a sudden they go "To all my haters~~~~blah blah" They pretend that they got dissed a lot and that they're some special gems...that's so so

10. I don't agree with #1... #2 is case by case.. I kinda have to agree with #3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com