Friday, December 30, 2016

[enter-talk] PRODUCE 101 MALE VERSION'S HOPEFUL SONG LIST TO DO DURING MISSIONS

Produce 101 male version will air soon. OP has collected a list of trendy songs

1. Bigbang Bangbangbang
To be honest, I think that their current style has diverged a lot from their old songs (Lies, Haru Haru, etc.) but I think that after the change, you can truly see Bigbang's color. But I'm not sure if the trainees will be able to pull this offㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ since Bigbang's style is really unique

2. B2ST Good Luck
Personally, this is my favorite song and dance from B2ST. Not sure if they will actually do this song but... It would be nice if they did...

3. Infinite Chaser
Legendaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was listening to it a few days ago and it's the bestest Infnite song for me. Maybe because Sunggyu's vocals were so crucial? Their army dance too

4. B1A4 What's Happening
B1A4 is known for their refreshing songs! It would suit the trainee's verdant image

5. Block B Her
This song showcases Block B's bad boy image the best! If they can't pull this off, they will just look loud and messy

6. BtoB It's Ok
Will they be able to do it...? The dance isn't too hard but this song will reveal whether they can sing or not

7. Exo Growl
Personally, this is the song I wanna see the most...? The trainees will have to showcase their acting skills, and although they don't need that much singing skills, they have to dance the song coolly. Exo also brought back the popularity of the uniform concept

8. VIXX Voodoo Doll
This ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If they do it well, it will be a daebak, if not, it will be hella cringey... There's a screaming part in the second half of the song. This team's vocal range is wide and even if the song is hard to sing, the dance is as hard... will they be a daebak or will they get cursed at?

9. BTS Dope
This is the newly-risen army dance. Personally, I find that they put more emphasis on the dance rather than singing the song. They hit the moves hard and are so sharp. It can become a memorable stage for the audience..

post response:
[+98][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.31 01:47 신고하기
I think that they will be better off not performing VIXX's songs... they are the concept-dols for a reason. They can optimize singing and performance and the public already has that imprinted in their memory so it won't be easy to pull off.. From all the VIXX cover dances I've seen, there's none that made an impression on me.
40
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.30 23:15 신고하기
Wow I really wanna see Voodoo Doll
38
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.30 23:40 신고하기
Voodoo Doll is seriously too hard to pull off. It's better if they don't do it
37
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.30 23:01 신고하기
I really wanna see a cover of Chaser and It's Ok. Although it will be hard to outperform the original singers' vocal skills... I tried singing Chaser at the karaoke and I almost fainted ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄴ
14
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.30 23:19 신고하기
It's Ok is good but I prefer Pray! I think that Pray will be harder for guys to sing!
10
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com