Friday, December 30, 2016

[enter-talk] IKON B.I'S PERSONALITY


I'm the mom of the little kid that held B.I and Yerim's hand~ ^^ nothing more.
I wanted to shared my thankfulness but since I don't use SNS, I'm writing it here.
My kid was nervous since he was going on a big stage with many people watching so before the stage, B.I asked my kid "how old are you~ do you have a girlfriend?" to relieve his stress. I could have just walked out normally but when I saw the stage, he kept looking at my kid.. I'm so thankful~~ Usually, I just think that he's cool but his personality is seriously jjang~ ^^ Thank you ~~^^

post response:
[+230][-19]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.26 11:22 신고하기
This is what B.I said when he was 18 y.o. Seriously, you can feel how nice he is through his words and actions
62
4
"There's Bobby hyung who's from the US,
Jinhwan hyung who's from Jeju-do,
Junhoe and Donghyuk don't go to school and who's always around"
"How can I even fail them?"
ㅇㅇ |2016.12.26 00:34 신고하기
iKon in general all have nice personalities. Mari & I's PD? is the same as the one who did WIN and Mix and Match, so since he really liked them, he wanted to put B.I and Jinhwan on his show.. Whem Mari & I ended, he said on his Instagram that he wished B.I to succeed... The picture below was when Bobby was getting in his car. He saw a grandma and came down to help her
55
2

반배정뿡뿡 |2016.12.26 15:12 신고하기
Hul I'm seeing this for the first time. His personality is so good though, why are people cursing at him?ㅠㅠ such a shame
42
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.26 07:23 신고하기
This is kinda cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅅㅋㅋㅋㅋ
26
0
"Bobby received a clementine from a fan and began to share it with the fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
ㅇㅇ |2016.12.26 00:28 신고하기
The kids are really nice but their songs are on the aggressive side so they don't appear that nice which is a shameㅠ
24
1
" Jiwon-ie was sitting on the cold floor outside (waiting for B.I) and when B.I came,  he apologized and knelt down. He said that he didn't know that Bobby was waiting for him outside, and he kept apologizingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ there was nothing to be sorry for..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ angel Hanbin-ie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com