Friday, December 23, 2016

[enter-talk] I WENT TO SEE 'MASTER' FOR KANG DONGWON BUT ENDED UP FALLING FOR KIM WOOBIN


It's a movie staring Lee Byunghun, Kang Dongwon and Kim Woobin


To be honest, I'm not even exaggerating when I say that I only went to watch it for Tuna-nim ^^...








As expected from beginning to end, it felt like Tuna-nim was shooting a pictorial


But the most awesome thing of this movie was the chemistry between Kang Dongwon and Kim Woobin... <3


They match each other so wellㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




But even though I watched it for Kang Dongwon, I ended up falling for Kim Woobin...
Kang Dongwon's face was hard at work and I wet my pants over Lee Byunghun's acting but I felt that Kim Woobin had it all...
Every time it got boring, Kim Woobin popped out so I liked it so muchㅠㅠㅠ




Whether it's casual style or suits, he matches them all


His fashion in UF was good too









post response:
[+185][-39]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.23 10:33 신고하기
F*cking hilarious
77
0
"Don't watch this with your girlfriend. We're eating army stew right now but she keeps talking about Kang Dongwon. Crazy"
ㅇㅇ |2016.12.23 10:51 신고하기
Kang Dongwon's freaking handsomeㅠㅠ Kim Woobin is f*cking cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ
56
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.23 10:34 신고하기
He looks scary but he's cute. Kim Woobin jjangㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
54
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.23 17:19 신고하기
What's up with Kang Dongwon... He looks f(cking sexy in that black outfit...wow hoo...
13
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.23 11:04 신고하기
Kang Dongwon is seriously f*cking sexy
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.23 12:09 신고하기
I hated the fact that Lee Byunghun was in this. Why!! Should've been only Kang Dongwon and Kim Woobinㅠㅠㅠ Can't help but watch him
12
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com