Sunday, December 11, 2016

[enter-talk] GROWL'S POPULARITY BACK THEN

There are a lot of people asking how 'Growl' did back then so I'm writing this post.
Of course, their popularity is still impressive at the moment but they were at their peak

During Exo's fansign, they had to immobilize the streets due to the crowding


That was a really common sight of students' classrooms


People on broadcasts were always mentioning Exo



Yoon Jongshin: ah... they are cool... that's why they always go Exo Exo


Q: you're favorite singer?
Jo Boa: I like Exo nowadays


"Anyone can mistake him for Exo"


'One night' mind and body (?) "my popularity back then was that of Exo"


Exo's best popularity!




The fangirls on Infinity Challenge were singing along with Exo


Short track athlete Kim Alang's twitter: I should have went.... I wanted to go butㅠ
I wanted to see themㅠ^ㅠ


"Exo Hongdae" 1st in search terms because someone saw them there



Exo's articles on Growl


Growl ranking first

post response:
[+1,122][-73]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2016.12.11 22:59 신고하기
Later, when they do Reply 2013, they should have Exo as the representative for idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
346
19

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.11 23:00 신고하기
They were indeed at their peak right but right now, they are doing steadily well so I'm really happy. As time passes by, I feel that they are getting closerㅋㅋ when I mention Growl to my parents, they all know what I'm talking about and it makes me proudㅠㅠㅠ Exo, since this is a new start, let's go for a long run. 
297
8

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.11 23:14 신고하기
I live at Daegu and Exo came to Dongseong for a fansign and my friend was wearing white skinny jeans because it was the trend but they became dark because she was tramped onㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she said that there were so many people that she almost suffocatedㅋㅋㅋㅋ
269
10

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.11 22:59 신고하기
To be honest, I don't think that Exo are the second right nowㅋㅋㅋ but we never know what can happen in the future
110
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.11 22:58 신고하기
They were at their peak back then but now they are legends!!
86
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.11 22:56 신고하기
They will be at their peak in the future too so let's last long~
84
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com