Friday, December 30, 2016

[enter-talk] AFTER SITTING IN THE VIP SEATS AND WATCHING THE GAYO FESTIVAL


1. EXID
First of all, Hani is really pretty.... I know why not only her fancam blew up, but why she got her fancam taken in the first place... She catches your attention right away. She's way slender than she is on TV and her face is really self-assertive(?) 
However Junghwa looks more thick in real life than on TV, so her lines look kind of unnatural.. Of course because the TV is flat, you can't feel it
LE's nose surgery is too obvious...The other girl was very unique she looked like a carp

2. Red Velvet
Joy is reall really really really pretty, to be honest, I've always thought that Irene would be the prettiest, but Joy is so mysteriously pretty. Her chin is so small and her face is small too. Irene is also prettier than I've expected and Seulgi was uniquely pretty. I didn't see Wendy clearly and couldn't see Yeri 

3. Shinee
Minho's face is way too small, he's such a flower boy. He looks like the type who would be a good soccer player. Onew was handsome.... Taemin was really luxuriously handsome. I seriously thought that Taemin would be ugly but he looked like he came out from a movie.. There were people I didn't see but they were good 

4. Twice
Nayeon is seriously prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's a bullsh*t that her profile is being called ugly. Her profile is straight, but that's her charmㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠshe's so pretty 
And Chaeyoung... Wow... I seriously thought she was a doll, how can her eyes nose and mouth fit in such a small space, it's so fascinating. She was so pretty I kept looking at her. Tzuyu is popular for being pretty, but she's even prettier and skinnier in real life.. 

5. Seventeen
Crazy, why is Joshua both pretty and handsome, he shined so much, I'm not saying that the cameras don't do him justice, but they're definitely 2 kinds of pretty boys, he looks like a manhwa character in real life. Scoups' face was the manliest and he looked luxurious and like a flower boy at the same time. He really looked like the standard handsome man. Wonwoo's face looked very strong and powerful

6. IOI
I recommend everyone who said that Choi Yoojung was ugly to go reflect. Her nose bridge is high and her eyes are big. She looked clean and cute. She's super lively and bright, I felt like she was kind and lovely type
Kim Doyeon is pretty.. I couldn't tell when people say her nose was a miss, she has an Oriental beauty to her. 
Joo Kyulkyung looked more peculiar than I've thought. I don't understand why she's a hit or miss for #1 in terms of visuals. 
Kang Mina is seeeeeeeeeeeriously pretty. I don't get why people diss her so much for her visuals, she's like a statue, a real doll
Kim Sejung looks different in real life than on TV..She looks gentle on TV, but she looked cold in real life and she's also skinnier
Yoo Yeonjung's real life visuals.... I just felt like her makeup was kinda pretty
Jun Somi is freaking pretty. She's seriously like those Hollywood actresses... She comes out just right on screen I was awed...  
I felt like Chungha has the type of face that needs a lot of makeupㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Im Nayoung is less frustrating to look at in real life than on screen, her face is just right, her proportions are just right and her prettiness is just right, good good
Jung Chaeyeon was unexpected... She's so-so. Because she did surgery, her face lines were kinda unnatural, for my opinion... She's prettier on screen
Kim Sohye... She's just Kim Sohye...  I didn't find her prettier in real life

7. Mamamoo
Solar and Hwasa were crazy, their beauty was galaxtic  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSolar's eyes are so much bigger in real life than on TV and her face is slender yet she has cheeks fatㅠㅠㅠ I was in awe when I looked at her
But the one that struck me the most was Hwasa ㅠㅠㅠㅠ OMG I never knew that Hwasa was that pretty.. you would never believe that her eyes could be this big if you only watched her on TV. Her face shape is seriously perfect and her eyes are just the right size, she's so charming ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She really gave off the sexy diva feel. Personally, she's the one that shocked me the most of all the people I've seen in real life
Moonbyul and Wheein' features are stronger in real life than on TV

8. BTS
First, Jin is handsome.. It's pretty obvious, but he's even more handsome than his car-door-man gifㅇㅇ 
V's nose is tremendously high. It was so interesting, her nose bridge was high yet his face was so small... 
Jimin really looks delicate, he doesn't have that frustrating feel to him and he appears well on screen. He's so pretty, I understand why people go "Jimin Jimin"
Jungkook... His nose was higher than I've thought and his skin was bad. He kinda felt stuffy on screen
Rapmon's face was so fascinating, he's handsome. He's ruggedly handsome
J-hopeㅋㅋㅋ His real-life visuals are way better.. Please stop shooting him weirdly, his nose is pretty too

9. AOA
Choa's nose was so high and she looked fancy
Jimin is also prettier than I thought and she looks interesting. She kinda has that Lee El's feel. 
Seolhyun is a freaking goddess...Her body is so so so so slender
She looks fresh and sexy. There's no way she's not the most famous for that 

10. Gfriend
People always say that SinB's nose is weird, but you won't be able to tell.. She looked quite refreshing and she's prettier than I thought
There's that one picture of Yerin where she had her bangs on and looked very good, she looked similar to that picture
Eunha is pretty, the only difference is that her puffiness is gone in real life

11. Chenxiao
Her skin is literally gray and her face is so small. Her nose is kinda big so she has a Squidward feel... She's prettier on screen

12. BTOB

Minhyuk is seriously handsome....... People diss him for his chin, but it's not true. His proportions suit him just right and his nose bridge is very very high... Ah seriously... He looks common but he's also a hot guy, he's seriously overwhelmingly handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLee Minhyuk was jjang
Yook Sungjae is really handsome, he has foreigners' features... Wow....I was in admiration when I saw him, but he kinda doesn't have a chin
I think Changsub was forced into dieting because he looked totally slender, he didn't look mochimochi like he used to
Hyunsik ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's also quite handsome and his face shape really suited him. His eye smile is freaking pretty and he's overflowing of sunbae feel..
Jung Ilhoon... Wow... Personally I think that Jung Ilhoon... Really looks like an elf... His features are so fancy he's seriously handsome..
Peniel is quite cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ He has the smallest face! He has a bit of hair so he looked like a deer.. Amazing
Seo Eunkwangㅋㅋㅋ I understand why people say you must see him in real life, he's the right amount of handsome....

13. Kim Sunggyu
He looks like when he looks the best on screen in real life... He looks like those oriental paintings, he's pretty

14. Shinhwa
Lee Minwoo! Is handsome!! This guy also overflowed with sunbae feel... His eye smile is the best you would want to keep seeing it
Eric's features are so big, but it wasn't uncomfortable, his skin was like a black pearl but he shined because of it..
Andy looked like a little prince
Junjin just looked like Junjinㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Park Bogum
He looked unexpectedly cold.. He didn't look like the meek and docile type you see on TV, he looked quite manly and sharp. His face shows that he's confident

16. VIXX
Hongbin... He's seriously handsome, I spaced out looking at him, his eyes are big and his face is small, he's so pretty and handsome
The next one is N... I understand why people enter the fandom because of him. His face reminded me of an ostrich.. His face size is like a fist.. I also spaced out looking at him
Leo's stare was outstanding, he looked like a vampire... 
Ken is handsome tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really liked his hair and he looked like a foreign actor, no but which other Korean looks like him...?! 

17. EXO
Baekhyun looks kinda meek on screen? But no... He looked so fancy, when he smiled, he looked like a puppy but still looked super fancy, I kept looking at him because it was so fascinating
I understand why people tell me to see Chen in real life, he's a flower boy. His eyes were damn pretty and his features looked like they were cut
Suho is seriously the pretty boy of pretty boys, his eyelashes were so thick, he looked like a deer but he was still manly, but his frame was smaller than I thought

18. Hwang Chiyeol
He looked like those type who would drink cafe lattes... His features are very strong and when he sang, as expected from the expected

19. BAP
There were not really faces that were memorable. They just all looked handsome and they looked like those bunch of handsome oppas among highschool students

20. GOT7
Why is Jackson so handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because he was so handsome, you couldn't see his normal frivolous image, and he's manly too. 
Jinyoung... I understand why he would be the male Suzy. He's like the first love, boy-ish beauty, and manliness all in one. He looks like the standard beauty, he's cool

21. Jung Eunji
Jung Eunji is just Jung Eunji ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but she looked more like a city girl than I've thought, she's pretty

post response:
[+408][-97]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.30 03:06 신고하기
But Jungkook is handsome and Jung Chaeyeon is pretty to me..
246
94

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.30 02:16 신고하기
Me too I attended and Jungkook was quite handsome. I know that on broadcast his skin showed up badly, but I really didn't realize. His skin was bad and they tried to cover with makeup, it's the stage that didnt do him justice. 
223
86

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.30 03:32 신고하기
You guys will understand if you saw BTOB in real life... Especially Jung Ilhoon, he's f*cking handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅜ
131
15

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.30 13:04 신고하기
That's way too subjectiveㅇㅇ You can clearly see who you're fan of ㅇㅎ
103
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.30 17:16 신고하기
I'm an IOI fan, but even for me it's the first time i'm hearing someone say that Yoojung has a high nose bridge....
97
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.30 10:10 신고하기
You're telling me that Jung Chaeyeon looks fake??? I saw Jung Chaeyeon and even took a picture next to her, and she was really natural looking. I even thought to myself that this must be why she's a celebrity
84
8

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.30 14:16 신고하기
You wrote in such a different way when it comes to your bias and you intentionally made it sound evil for other singers, are you trying to diss them;;
83
15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com