Thursday, November 3, 2016

[instiz] GLASSES FRAMES THAT ARE TRENDY NOWADAYS















Both men and women wear them a lot

post response: +1
original post: here

1. I tried wearing them.... I looked like a loser in the mirror, I removed them right away

2. I changed my glasses for these too.... not only did I changed my glasses, but I also changed my name... I'm now Dr. Slump Arale
> I changed mine to Kim Goo teacher

3. Our dad had the same when he was younger

4. I wear those too but it suits you if you only have the frames... if you have prescription, your eyes will become a dot

5. I don't suit these glasses at allㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Nowadays eeeeeeveryone is wearing those

7. I wanna change my glassesㅠㅠㅠ

8. Everyone in our school who wear glasses are wearing those.... of course there a a few who don't

9. Those are my glasses, hoho they are indeed fashionable


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com