Thursday, November 17, 2016

[instiz] ACTRESS WHO'S 14 YEARS INTO HER DEBUT, BUT NEVER GOT DISSED







post response: +14

original post: here

1. After 14 years of acting, your skills aren't really the interest of people anymore

2. I haven't seen her recent works, but her frowning acting during the whole Heirs drama.... She's a nice actress but;;

3. I think she's good at acting.. It's not like she can change everything either

4. I think she's a hit or miss. For me she's a hit!!

5. Her characters are all similar

6. The only parts of her face that change expressions are her eyes... Personally, she's not a good actress

7. I've never thought of her as a good actressㅠㅠ 

8. Her characters are all similar... And her expressions range from: expressionless, frowning her forehead, and frowning while smiling

9. Her acting is so so and her voice is so so ... She just looks like she's trying so hard, and it's uncomfortable

10. Hum... I don't think she can't act

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com