Saturday, July 11, 2015

[teen stories] I F*CKING HATE THE HIPHOP KIDS ***explicit lyrics, read with discretion!***



T/N: SMTM4 participant's sexist lyrics

Seo Chulgoo :
you're already making the noise of being full b*ch 
your interior is narrow (t/n: word play with narrow mind")
I'm not a picky eater, like Kim Taehee likes when Rain is coming
(he makes a pun with Rain = Bi,  
wee = when you have s*x and attain the "climax(?)" 
it can also be read as "I got some nerves" = bi wee ga jo-ah )

Seo Chulgoo tweets : "that's right,  by "wee" I meant "coming"



HanHae: 
I can't win over you for my life
because even though the man has a fist, women got pussies 
- rock paper scissors 

Lee Hyun Joon:
you're inside of me but I have no condoms
the female ovum is waiting for the opportunity
-SMTM 1:1 song



 (from lyricalmovement):

Blacknut:
my deskmate in first year of middle school had big tits that bitch
that was before I opened my eyes to sex, when summer comes
I remember her nipples I could see through the summer uniform sleeves
rubbing my hard penis I look for the toilet paper
wonder what she’s doing now, I go on cyworld
in the search bar I enter her name
on the main page of her mini it’s the bitch and her boyfriend
wonder how many times he’s had her, I look closely at his ass-like face
fucker looks giddy as fuck
the motherfucker has such sly eyes
watch me, I’m gonna push you and claim her tits

.....
just here because my dick told me to
don’t open the door please don’t open the door
but you opened it you also opened the door, good to see you, I see your tits first, they’ve become bigger
I cover her mouth before thinking
I wasn’t planning on this but I did it, I raped her
I can’t look at her eyes
I can’t become weak, I hold back until I come
I hold her body trying to resist me
she sees the pictures of the corpse I took earlier and
her eyes roll back and she falls to the ground shaking
I feel more pleasure, I’ve come this far, so I enjoy it until the end
I come inside her and I kill her


- graduation album



Mino:

MINO here to snipe your daughters
spread your legs like you're at the OB/GYN


Just  because it's hip hop we have to overlook that?  Is hip hop some kind of indulgence? 
Wonder if Kim Tae Hee will sue Seo Chul Gooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

the hip hopers are all naming out people like that;
people say that he's a fan of Kim Tae Hee, I'm f*Cking pissed....

Why are people staying still like this???
Are you thoughtless....
and Song Mino seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋare you a fool? 
You don't wanna live like a celebrity? 

you know that all your cash cows are female rightㅋ
I don't understand why Hip hop must turn into this genre every time?
they always put people who cares for nothing and make sex jokes like this

Do you understand that this will result it int belittlement of females? 
if you don't get it GTFOㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhere, it's Korea. 

If you wanna get on broadcast in Korea, act with Koreans' standards



post response:
[+1,379][-45]
original post: here

ㄹ |2015.07.11 15:36 
Blacknut? this guy seriously...How can he come up with those stuff....
498
17

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.11 15:58 
to be hip hop you need to belittle women?
402
16

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.11 18:10 
people say that all hip hop cultures are like that so we need to understandㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI've never thought that hip hop culture was about that
371
29

ㅇㅅㅇ |2015.07.11 18:09 
Now I understand why blacknut is a motae-solo for 27 years (t/n: motae-solo = forever alone equivalent) because of that of course he would have no girlfriend tsk tsk
186
4

ㅇ |2015.07.11 23:25 
Blacknut looks like a psycho does he think about those stuff when he sees girls? wow wow
171
2

ᆞ |2015.07.11 23:34 
they're seriously all awful, especially Blacknut, he's seriously disgusting. He has that one side view of woman and he back-stabs them  he talks about wanting to eat up Kim Taehee, Yoon Mirae and tigerJK, how does Blacknut lives while having those kinds of thoughts
142
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.11 23:55 
I seriously felt sorry for the girl rapper when Blacknut chose her. It seems like he has dirty thoughts about her when they were together
137
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com